Offer a 401k retirement plan with no cost to set up and administer
Many small businesses don’t offer 401k plans because of the cost to set one up and administer it. Yet most people look to their employer first for retirement savings options. Employees cite retirement benefits as an important reason they stay with a company.
“47% of employees cited retirement benefits as an important reason they stay with their employer, and 35% of employees viewed retirement benefits as important reasons they selected an employer in the first place.”
2011 Towers Watson Survey
As a FrankCrum client, you can offer a 401k program to your employees through our multiple employer plan.
Business Owners enjoy:
- Significant personal advantages for owners such as safe harbor, integrated, age-weighted and comparability allocation methods
- Reduced business taxes
- Ability to recruit, reward and retain the best employees
- Zero cost options
- Quality investment options
- Full payroll integration
Simplified retirement plan includes:
- No annual fees for ADP/ACP testing, auditing, Form 5500 filing
- No liability as trustee, administrator, and fiduciary
- No investment committee reviews
- No plan document compliance
- No compiling data for annual testing
- No matching contribution required
Get an overview of the Advantages of the FrankCrum 401k Plan
Retirement planning is an essential element of being a great employer: to attract, retain and foster financial security for employees and company owners.