The Business Challenge
After working with another payroll provider for several years in a relationship he considered difficult and unresponsive, Klavon decided to make a change. By this time, he also realized that the time he was spending on the business had kept him from paying attention to the rising costs of his workers’ compensation. Specific issues included:
- With 12 employees in the field serving clients, Glass Doctor of Broward wanted an easier and more efficient way to handle payroll and payroll reporting.
- On the job injuries and their impact on workers’ compensation costs were a growing concern.
Glass Doctor of Broward selected FrankCrum as its PEO. FrankCrum provides the following services:
- FrankCrum manages the employee onboarding process, working with Glass Doctor to ensure that all forms are completed and submitted.
- The online onboarding tools make adding employees much easier for Glass Doctor and its employees.
- Payroll is handled by FrankCrum, quickly and efficiently.
- FrankCrum specialists also handle government reporting and forms.
- FrankCrum provides workers’ compensation coverage for Glass Doctor of Broward.
Glass Doctor of Broward has worked with FrankCrum for five years in what Klavon considers a very successful relationship, commenting specifically on how much he enjoys working with the FrankCrum people. Specific result areas include:
- FrankCrum has saved Glass Doctor money on workers’ compensation coverage, with the flexibility of a weekly premium payment, which frees up cash.
- FrankCrum payroll staff are efficient and easy to work with.
- Klavon is in the customer service business himself, and appreciates the ease of working with FrankCrum.